Friday, March 19, 2010

Eve of Destruction


Well it won't be long now. The moment that has been the object of frustration for those waiting and praying for the health care bill to fail. Sunday will be the day we find out if we continue as a nation, or flush ourselves down the sewer. Personally, I think we are headed for the sewer. I don't want to be right, I hope and pray that I'm wrong, but I seriously think we are in trouble.
If we are forced to finance the abortions of our fellow citizens, then I truly believe God will take away the money of his friends to keep them from paying for child killing. Would it not be an act of mercy for Him to prevent us from participating in so grave a sin? And if He does not take our money from us, we must make the initiative ourselves to de-fund child killing.
Tough times ahead my friends. I'm sure glad Nancy Pelosi is praying to St. Joseph for us, we're going to need all the help we can get.
Jesus I trust in You.

No comments: